Woodwick Candle - Coconut
ALERT LEVEL DELIVERY INFORMATION
Alert Level 2 - The Furniture Store is open again!
We offer FREE CONTACTLESS DELIVERY in Auckland on all furniture items.
AUCKLAND Delivery Area (Auckland ONLY Available)
The map below highlights our local Auckland delivery area, within which we can currently deliver.
Click and collect pickup is not available.
If you are needing an item urgently, we will endeavor to meet your requirements given enough notice to do so. Feel free to contact our team if you require any additional information regarding delivery times for your order.
We offer delivery to rural Auckland addresses at no extra cost. Other rural regions in the North and South islands may incur slightly higher delivery costs. These will be reflected in the shipping costs at the time of checkout.
Returns & Cancellations
- No returns will be accepted on a 'change of mind' basis, so please be sure before you buy.
- We will honour our obligations to provide a remedy to a faulty product under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
- Once an order is placed, we will be unable to process a cancellation.
- If you happen to receive a faulty or incorrect product, please contact us as soon as possible with any relevant details and pictures if applicable.
- We will arrange to provide a remedy as quickly as possible.
The WoodWick candle features an amazing natural wick made from organic wood that creates the soothing sound of a crackling fire with exceptional fragrance. Each highly scented WoodWick candle includes a finely crafted wooden lid.
Woodwick candles are highly fragranced using the finest US inspired essential oils. Even in the largest rooms these candles will disperse their fragrances far and wide and with up to 60 hours burn time.
Burns for up to 60 hours.
Candle Care Tips:
- Only burn your candle for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Trim the candle wick to 5mm before each use by gently breaking off the burnt excess wick.
- Place lid back on when the candle is not being used for a longer lasting fragrance.
- Always discontinue use of the candle when 1cm of wax remains.