MOR Boutique Reed Diffuser - Green Fig & Sandalwood
Free Delivery Area (Auckland Local Deliveries)
The map below highlights our local Auckland delivery area, within which we offer free delivery on all beds and larger furniture items.
Our four stores are also highlighted on the map - we can arrange collection from any of these locations if this is the most convenient option for you.
You can also view this in Google Maps by clicking here. This will allow you to search for your address to confirm whether or not it falls within our free local Auckland delivery area.
Please note: this area applies only to the purchase of larger furniture items & beds, smaller items such as gifts and homewares are sent by courier nation-wide at a flat rate.
Deliveries - General Information & Delivery Timeframes
- Depending on the quantity and nature of the items you have ordered, delivery times may vary. For example, in-stock items are often available for prompt dispatch within a week or so, but in some cases there is an additional lead time for us to receive the product into our warehouse first (such as with NZ made mattresses and custom made furniture). This will normally be stated in the product description.
- For most orders, please allow approximately two weeks for delivery. Some custom or made-to-order pieces can take longer to process. We will always endeavour to deliver your goods in the shortest possible time.
- If you are needing your goods delivered for a specific date, please get in touch with The Furniture Store team to make arrangements - for example we are often able to assist with furniture delivery on a moving day within our local Auckland delivery area.
- Please note that during busy periods such as Christmas, the time for delivery may be longer than usual.
If you are needing an item urgently, we will endeavor to meet your requirements given enough notice to do so. Feel free to contact our team if you require any additional information regarding delivery times for your order.
Large Quantity & Custom Orders
Generally, all items shown on our website are in stock. However in the case of large quantity or custom orders, we will do our best to have these ready for dispatch within a reasonable time period and will liaise with you to do so. In the odd occasion we are unable to deliver within a normal time period, we will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase. Ask our helpful team for an estimated lead time, or to otherwise request a due date if required.
We offer delivery to rural Auckland addresses at no extra cost. Other rural regions in the North and South islands may incur slightly higher delivery costs. These will be reflected in the shipping costs at the time of checkout.
Shipping / Delivery Costs
For all beds and furniture:
Auckland - FREE delivery on all furniture and beds within our free delivery area (see above)
North Island (main townships) - $95-$350
North Island (rural) - $100-$450
South Island (main townships) - $200-$800
South Island (rural) - $210-$875
Delivery costs are calculated by product type and size/weight, and based upon your delivery address' postal area. At this time we are only able to fulfil New Zealand orders and are unable to ship internationally.
Returns & Cancellations
- No returns will be accepted on a 'change of mind' basis, so please be sure before you buy.
- We will honour our obligations to provide a remedy to a faulty product under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
- Once an order is placed, we will be unable to process a cancellation.
- If you happen to receive a faulty or incorrect product, please contact us as soon as possible with any relevant details and pictures if applicable.
- We will arrange to provide a remedy as quickly as possible.
Assembly Services (Auckland only)
The Furniture Store & The Bed Shop is able to offer furniture assembly services within our local Auckland delivery area, should you need us to put together a bed frame or flat-pack item for you. This may incur additional charges at time of delivery - please get in touch with our team for more details about assembling a particular product for you.
Please note that our furniture assembly service is only available in our local delivery area. Out-of-town deliveries are sent via a third party delivery service who are unable to offer assembly at this time.
Delight and ignite your senses with a trove of spellbinding scents. Inspired by antique literature, each aroma is bookmarked with its fragrance and allows your own story to emanate. Alike to turning pages, new chapters and second versus, each fragrance becomes a new story that transforms any space and transcends time.
- Oil based formula allows a stronger scent throw & better performance for your diffuser.
- Rattan reed sticks allows the fragrance oil to travel up the reed and efficiently fragrance the room.
- A perfect alternative to use where candles are not suitable such as offices and homes with children or pets.
- This embellished Reed Diffuser set contains a fragrance filled white glass flacon with five natural reeds, to infuse the air and add elegance to any space.
- Gift Boxed.
Top: Lily, Redcurrant, Fig Leaves.
Middle: Fig, Damask - Rose, Vanilla.
Base: Sandalwood, Amber, Oak.