MOR Boutique Hand Cream - Snow Gardenia
We do our best to quote freight prices on furniture deliveries. Due to the nature of the product and our country, sometimes we are unable to automatically generate the most accurate price. This is especially apparent for the South Island, remote areas and rural areas.
SOUTH ISLAND - For deliveries to the South Island, please contact us for an accurate freight price. Our website will not automatically calculate shipping charges for orders going to the South Island.
RURAL AREA'S - We can sometimes deliver to rural areas for no extra charge. This depends on how far away you are located from the nearest main township. If you are unsure please contact us for an accurate freight price.
WAIHEKE ISLAND - We can deliver to Waiheke Island, however we will need to generate an accurate freight price. Please contact us for Waiheke deliveries.
ACCURATE PRICE - If you believe the freight cost calculated is incorrect, or you want us to quote your order exactly, please contact us for an accurate freight price.
EXCLUDED DELIVERY AREAS - We do not deliver to: Great Barrier Island, Chatham Island, Matakana Island & Stewart Island.
Shipping / Delivery Costs
For beds and furniture:
- Auckland - FREE delivery within our free delivery area (see below)
- North Island North of Taupo (including Taupo) - $89 per m2
- North Island South of Taupo (excluding Taupo) - $109 per m2
- North Island (rural) - $109-$450
- South Island (main townships) - $250-$800 per m2
- South Island (rural) - $300-$900 per m2
Delivery costs are calculated by product type and size/weight, and based upon your delivery address' postal area. At this time we are only able to fulfill New Zealand orders and are unable to ship internationally.
AUCKLAND Free Delivery Area (Auckland Local Deliveries)
The map below highlights our local Auckland delivery area, within which we offer free delivery on all beds and larger furniture items.
Our four stores are also highlighted on the map - we can arrange collection from any of these locations if this is the most convenient option for you.
You can also view this in Google Maps by clicking here. This will allow you to search for your address to confirm whether or not it falls within our free local Auckland delivery area.
Please note: this area applies only to the purchase of larger furniture items & beds, smaller items such as gifts and homewares are sent by courier nation-wide at a flat rate.
Waiheke is not included in the Auckland delivery area.
Deliveries - General Information & Delivery Timeframes
- Depending on the quantity and nature of the items you have ordered, delivery times may vary. For example, in-stock items are often available for prompt dispatch within a week or so, but in some cases there is an additional lead time for us to receive the product into our warehouse first (such as with NZ made mattresses and custom made furniture). This will normally be stated in the product description.
- For most orders, please allow approximately two weeks for delivery. Some custom or made-to-order pieces can take longer to process. We will always endeavor to deliver your goods in the shortest possible time.
- If you are needing your goods delivered for a specific date, please get in touch with The Furniture Store team to make arrangements - for example we are often able to assist with furniture delivery on a moving day within our local Auckland delivery area.
- Please note that during busy periods such as Christmas, the time for delivery may be longer than usual.
If you are needing an item urgently, we will endeavor to meet your requirements given enough notice to do so. Feel free to contact our team if you require any additional information regarding delivery times for your order.
Large Quantity & Custom Orders
Generally, all items shown on our website are in stock. However in the case of large quantity or custom orders, we will do our best to have these ready for dispatch within a reasonable time period and will liaise with you to do so. In the odd occasion we are unable to deliver within a normal time period, we will contact you within 48 hours of your purchase. Ask our helpful team for an estimated lead time, or to otherwise request a due date if required.
We offer delivery to rural Auckland addresses at no extra cost. Other rural regions in the North and South islands may incur slightly higher delivery costs. These will be reflected in the shipping costs at the time of checkout.
Returns & Cancellations
- No returns will be accepted on a 'change of mind' basis, so please be sure before you buy.
- We will honour our obligations to provide a remedy to a faulty product under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act.
- Once an order is placed, we will be unable to process a cancellation.
- If you happen to receive a faulty or incorrect product, please contact us as soon as possible with any relevant details and pictures if applicable.
- We will arrange to provide a remedy as quickly as possible.
Assembly Services (Auckland only)
The Furniture Store & The Bed Shop is able to offer furniture assembly services within our local Auckland delivery area, should you need us to put together a bed frame or flat-pack item for you. This may incur additional charges at time of delivery - please get in touch with our team for more details about assembling a particular product for you.
Please note that our furniture assembly service is only available in our local delivery area. Out-of-town deliveries are sent via a third party delivery service who are unable to offer assembly at this time.
The light textured Hand Cream is perfect for all skin types that desire a soft yet rich moisturiser, infused with a delicious scent, for perfectly perfumed hands.
- Contains Shea and Cocoa Seed Butters for superior moisture
- Vitamins E improves the skins softness, reduces the signs of aging & reinvigorates tired skin
- Paraben & Sulphate free
- Travel friendly size
- This product is not tested on animals
- 50 mL
Gardenia, Juniper Berry & Angelica introduce this classical fragrance with a base of Ylang Ylang, Vanilla & Sandalwood