Posted on December 04 2018
15 Gift Ideas Under $50
The silly season is in full swing and we're only 21 sleeps away from Christmas! If you have't started your Christmas shopping yet because you don't know where to start then we are here to help!
I've put together a few ideas to help get you started with your gift shopping!
1. Ice Ball Set $34.90 - No more serving your favourite spirits and having them watered down by ice, the perfect idea for the whiskey lover!
2. Cloud Weather Station $36.90 - A modern take on the traditional method used by seafarers to predict the weather. This cloud weather station is a great and unique gift idea.
3. Coffee Spoon Set $46.90 - Need something for the coffee lover? This set of 5 stainless steel coffee spoons is sure to please, finished in a gorgeous brass colour and gift boxed with the 'story of coffee'... too easy!
4. Cheese Baker $49.90 - A great idea for someone who loves an excuse to put together a cheese platter, and who doesn't love baked camembert?
5. Corkcicle $39.90 - The wine enthusiast in your life will love this, especially through out these warmer months. keep your red wine at room temperature and your white wines chilled.
6. 'Glo' Photo Frame $44.90 - Wanting to gift a framed picture? This fun take on a traditional photo frame is perfect for framing a special memory to gift with its difference of lighting up.
7. 'I Know This To Be True' Hardcover Book $49.90 - Truth, wisdom, beauty and other stuff that matters for 60 New Zealanders. This book is a guaranteed great read for all, the truths and lessons that some of our favourite kiwis have learnt on the way to where they are now.
8. Party Bangle $29.90 - We all know a party animal who needs one of these! The perfect accessory for the festive season, take the party with you whenever you are, discretely disguise your drink in the party bangle.
9. Split Change Box $32.90 - These are a great gift idea and available in 5 different designs theres something to suit everyone! A fun take on the traditional money box and the comical bigger and smaller compartments add a point of difference.
10. Lily & George Wild Ones Deer $39.90 - If you're still needing something for the little ones our range of gorgeous soft toys by Lily & George have got you covered. This Deer from their Wild Ones collection is sure to be a favourite with the little ones.
11. Cote Noire Champagne Rose Candle $29.90 - Any piece from the Cote Noire range makes a truly gorgeous gift for the ladies in your life. This champagne rose candle is a crisp fruity scent and a true celebration of fragrance, complemented by the gorgeous packing you can't go wrong with this one!
12. Slug Trap $29.90 - A great gift for the gardener, and something a little more non-traditional than some gardening gloves or gardening tools. Easy to use and an environmentally friendly gift, simply fill with beer to attract and trap slugs/snails.
13. Woodwick Candles $44.90 - With so many scents to choose from there is a Woodwick candle for everyone, weather they like something beachy, floral, sweet or musky. These candles have a wooden wick and ALWAYS make a great gift!
14. Pink Round Jewellery Box $32.90 - A jewellery box thats a little different, a great gift on its own or make it super special by popping a piece of jewellery in it too! The blush ceramic base with a wooden top and mirror on the underside of the lid makes the perfect gift for her!
15. Russian Nesting Dolls $39.90 - A modern take on the traditional nesting doll, these are a perfect gift to go in the nursery/kids room. This cute set features a touch of metallic gold, and is sure to make a stunning gift this festive season. (These say out of stock but the latest shipment are on their way so if you wish to preorder please get in touch because they won't last long!)
Stay tuned for more gift guides to get you through the silly season and help with gift ideas for those hard to buy for people!